Experience in Development of applications in Ruby On Rails
Experience: 1 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 2 years
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degrees in Computer science, IT, software engineering, web development, programming or other subjects
- Certification in ROR, web development, graphics and software programming
- More specific Diploma, degree or certificate in web development, multimedia design, web design and web content management.
- Experience in Ruby/Ruby and Rails. – Strong knowledge of database technologies (SQL, MySQL).
- Hands on Experience on tools like Github, Rails 3, Capistrano, rubygem, apache.
- Experience with Agile, Iterative Development Methods.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Must be thorough and precise in their work
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
- Develop custom solutions and applications in Ruby on Rails
- Design, maintain and implement web-based software applications
- Development based on the client requirements.
- Define and estimate technical solutions, document technical approach options and recommendations.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life cycle.
- Provide technical leadership and support to other Decision Support team members