Experience: 1 to 5 years
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degrees in Computer science, IT, software engineering, web development, programming or other subjects
- Certification in PHP web development, graphics and software programming
- More specific Diploma, degree or certificate in web development, multimedia design, web design and web content management.
- A website developer with experience in PHP Development.
- Customization of themes, installing plugins, modules, and components based on requirements.
- Scripting dynamic pages using PHP,AJAX
- Hands on experience of AJAX and OS commerce and tools like Open Cart/ Magneto / Joomla / Drupal / Word press / Zend / Codeigniter / jquery / CakePHP / SugarCRM, vtiger etc. will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of WEB 2.0 and Web services would be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Must be thorough and precise in their work
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
- To develop high-end web applications in PHP, MY SQL and AJAX.
- Development based on the client requirements.
- Primary duties include, design and development of projects.
- Define and estimate technical solutions, document technical approach options and recommendations.
- Provide technical leadership and support to other Decision Support team members
- Understanding of the Software Development Life cycle.
- Maintain interface usability standards
- Maintain plug-in detection standards based on minimum requirements data.