Experience in Development of applications and games in Java.
Experience: 1 to 4 Years
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degrees in Computer science, IT, software engineering, web development, programming or other subjects
- Certification in Java web development, graphics and software programming
- More specific Diploma, degree or certificate in web development, multimedia design, web design and web content management.
- Application/UI development in Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC.
- J2EE, JSP, Tiles, UML Methodology.
- Must have sound knowledge of Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Swing, JSF, EJB.
- Database Ã¢â‚¬â€œ(MYSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Strong in Core Java, Web Services, SOAP.
- Exposure to Enterprise JavaBeans
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Must be thorough and precise in their work
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
- Develop, design, implement, and maintain complex custom software systems developed using Java.
- Combining various elements of program design
- Development based on the client requirements.
- Assist in creating functional/technical specifications for new mobile applications.
- Take ownership of project through the entire development lifecycle
- Primary duties include, design and development of projects.
- Provide technical leadership and support to other Decision Support team members
- Maintain interface usability standards.
- Maintain plug-in detection standards based on minimum requirements data.