Experience in Development of applications in ASP.NET 2.0/ 3.5/4.0, C# / VB.NET.
Experience: 0.6 to 5 Years
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degrees in Computer science, IT, software engineering, web development, programming or other subjects
- Certification in .Net, web development, graphics and software programming
- More specific Diploma, degree or certificate in web development, multimedia design, web design and web content management.
- Experience in application development using C# / VB.NET, ASP.NET 2.0/ 3.5/4.0
- Experience with Web Services, WCF Services and XML, IIS 6 or 7
- SQL Server ( TSQL, stored procedures, etc )
- OO design and programming, knowledge of UML is added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Must be thorough and precise in their work
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
- Design, maintain and implement web-based software applications
- Development based on the client requirements.
- Define and estimate technical solutions, document technical approach options and recommendations.
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Provide technical leadership and support to other Decision Support team members