Experience in Development of applications and games in Android, Java.
Experience: 0.6 to 2 Years
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degrees in Computer science, IT, software engineering, web development, programming or other subjects
- Certification in Android web development, graphics and software programming
- More specific Diploma, degree or certificate in web development, multimedia design, web design and web content management.
- Application/UI development in Android using SDK with Eclipse.
- Must have Sound knowledge of object oriented concepts, database concepts, Java, SqlLite, JSON parsing and XML
- Strong in Core Java, Web Services, SOAP.
- Expertise in integrating applications with handsets and SDKs.
- Require strong exposure in embedded technology.
- Hand on experience on Andriod related tools for debugging, development.
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Must be thorough and precise in their work
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
- Updating, repairing, modifying and expanding existing software and generic applications.
- Combining various elements of program design
- Development based on the client requirements.
- Assist in creating functional/technical specifications for new mobile applications.
- Take ownership of project through the entire development lifecycle
- Primary duties include, design and development of projects.
- Provide technical leadership and support to other Decision Support team members
- Maintain interface usability standards.
- Maintain plug-in detection standards based on minimum requirements data.