Experienced iphone developer with a desire to learn and create iPhone/iPad applications
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degrees in Computer science, IT, software engineering, web development, programming or other subjects
- Certification in iphone, web development, graphics and software programming
- More specific Diploma, degree or certificate in web development, multimedia design, web design and web content management.
- Strong knowledge of C and Objective C languages
- Strong knowledge of Cocoa and Cocoa Touch Frameworks
- Knowledge of Web services would be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Must be thorough and precise in their work
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
- Ability to analyze problems and identify solutions with minimal direction
- Development based on the client requirements.
- Assist in creating functional/technical specifications for new mobile applications.
- Take ownership of project through the entire development lifecycle
- Primary duties include, UI design, focusing on usability specific to the iPhone application.
- Provide technical leadership and support to other Decision Support team members